Sunday, March 16, 2014

Just another Camiguin Island Trip!

I have been to this Island a countless time already!

And every time I am here, it mesmerized me! This island has many good things offer! Friendly people, good food...and tourist spots!

So what's new this time around? From the typical Ardent Hot Spring, Katibawasan Falls, Sunken Cemetery, the Walk Way (to the old volcano) and Old Church Ruin in Catarman... this time around, I have come to the Soda Sprint waters, and much beautiful Mantigue Island Sanctuary!

What makes your travel more beautiful is to have the right travel ingredient! Good planning and right people to be with in the trip! Where you can do model pose, endless jump shots, bonfire and floating lanterns, as well eat sumptuous food together! Have fun and laughter! Just enjoying everyone's company! That's a good travel adventure for me!

Take note of that, until my next travel blog! Enjoy our photos below...

No comments:

Post a Comment